Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Malformed RTCP packet

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:59:42 +0200
Hi Frédéric,

Attached patch to current packet-rtcp.c solves the problem.

I will check it in later tonight.

FYI your packet is now dissected as follows:

No. Time      Length  Source           Destination   Protocol Info
  1 0.000000  114     192.168.105.179  236.24.25.30  RTCP     Sender Report

Frame 1 (114 bytes on wire, 114 bytes captured)
Ethernet II, Src: 00:04:76:e6:57:34, Dst: 01:00:5e:18:19:1e
Internet Protocol, Src Addr: 192.168.105.179 (192.168.105.179),
  Dst Addr: 236.24.25.30 (236.24.25.30)
User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: 3651 (3651), Dst Port: 7273 (7273)
Real-time Transport Control Protocol
    10.. .... = Version: RFC 1889 Version (2)
    ..0. .... = Padding: False
    ...0 0000 = Reception report count: 0
    Packet type: Sender Report (200)
    Length: 6
    Sender SSRC: 626857731
    Timestamp, MSW: 2147484092
    Timestamp, LSW: 2950642532
    RTP timestamp: 2288056408
    Sender's packet count: 0
    Sender's octet count: 0
Real-time Transport Control Protocol
    10.. .... = Version: RFC 1889 Version (2)
    ..0. .... = Padding: False
    ...0 0010 = Source count: 2
    Packet type: Source description (202)
    Length: 10