Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RTP transmission time

From: "Szymon Fedor " <szymon.fedor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:02:33 GMT
Hello,

I am analysing with ethereal the voice traffic on a network. I would like to display the delay time(transmission
time between transmitter and receiver). The delay get from the RTC analyze is the time between the receprion
of two consecutive RTP packets. Is there any possibility to get with ethereal the transmission time for each
RTC packet ?

Thanks for the answers
Simon

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail - http://www.caramail.lycos.fr