Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Enabling network name resolution in Tethereal

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:23:26 +0100
On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:43:07PM -0800, Jeffrey Schultz wrote:
> I can't seem to find any documentation on how to enable this feature using
> tethereal.  I know the '-n' option disables it so is there another one that
> I'm just not seeing to enable it.

The patch that changed the default behaviour didn't add a command line
that gives you the old behaviour because the option is already there:
Have a look at the -N option in the manpage - the option that gives
you the old behaviour would be -Nmnt.

 ciao
  Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know