Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capturing Packets from PPP with Windows 2000

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:58:04 -0000
Hi, I need to be able to capture packets from applications running over GPRS on Windows 2000 machines. These use serial cable / infrared / Bluetooth connections to the mobile device but all use the Windows 2000 PPP driver NDISWAN and I can't capture from it. I know this is a problem with NDISWAN itself and not Ethereal / WinPcap, but does anyone out there know of a work around or alternative method, short of changing the operating system?

Best regards, Mike

Mike Thackray
Nokia Networks
e-mail mike.thackray@xxxxxxxxx