Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem with ethereal & AIX 4.3.3

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:43:58 +0100
Hello,

I am looking for help to solve a problem on :
ethereal-0.8.11.0
AIX 4.3.3 system

and prerequisite :
libpcap-0.6.1.0
glib-1.2.8.0
gnu.gettext-0.10.35.0
gtk+-1.2.8.0

When I run capture, It generates the message :

WARNING: DL_PROMISC_MULTI failed (recv_ack: promisc_multi error 0x3)
WARNING: DL_PROMISC_SAP failed (recv_ack: promisc_sap error 0x3)

Sometimes, it seems to work. Sometimes, it doesn't.
Do you know the impact and correction ?

Thank you for hour help.