Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SOS

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:37:06 -0700
On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:08:37PM -0500, joe sanchez wrote:
> i've just downloaded the ethereal, and i have to
> investigate about how to introduce new protocols in
> the ethereal,

If by "introduce new protocols" you mean "write code for Ethereal to
dissect protocols that Ethereal doesn't currently dissect", then
download the Ethereal source code (if you haven't done so already) and
read the files "README.developer", "README.tvbuff", and "README.plugins"
in the "doc" directory.