Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SPNEGO decoder?

From: Doug <mcdorman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:13:15 -0700
Ah okay that makes sense I was wondering how it was going to decode GSS when
it isn't a network protocol. The release note just said GSS-API and SPNEGO
added so I didn't know what it was doing.

What I was looking at was a custom application (actually sample code) which
does the typical sending the length first then sending the GSS token or in
some cases the SSPI token.  I will have to take a look at how the decoder is
being integrated since I would be interested in being able to decode traffic
similar to this and the MIT kerberized ftp which also uses the GSS-API.

Thanks,

Doug