Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Saving Sessions

From: Jessica Lehman <jlehman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:41:53 -0400
Hi,

I am trying to save a session to a flat file so that I can pick it up by
another application - one other than Ethereal - and read it.  How do I
save to a file with out using a file type that can only be read by a
sniffer?  I would like to save the data that in the capture in a form
that I can read outside of the Ethereal Application.

Thanks in advance for any advice or direction!

Jessica