Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] voice2sniff.org

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:58:55 +0200
Hi

As some of you may have seen, I have a problem with renewing the
registration for the voice2sniff.org domain. I expect to
have solved the problems before the renewal period has
expired.

For the time being you can find everything that used to be
found at www.voice2sniff.org at the following location:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ramdyne/voice2sniff.org/index.html

The domain registration has been renewed, but it may take some
time before it is noticable.

--
Andreas Sikkema
andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxx