Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] sniffer?????

From: "Heath Pratt" <heath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:02:09 -0400
looking for a sniffer software that I can install onto my laptop to test in
house connectivity and show a list of IP's, sub nets, etc.  I am looking for
something that does not require you to configure your system to that network
to capture info.  I want it to turn on capture & print the results.  Do you
offer a programs to do this?  If not do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Heath