Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problems with MGCP-plugin and H.323-feature! Please help!

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:30:48 +0200 (MEST)
hi!

my name is tim and i have two questions about ethereal.

i have some problems to make etherreal decode MGCP-messages.
i have version 8.19 and the plugin folder installed on my Win95 computer,
but the plugin window displays no MGCP related plugins or something else.
the same goes for the EDIT->PROTOCOLS-window, which does not include
enable-buttons for MGCP.

i know there is a H.323-version of ethereal, which allows to trace H.323
messages.
i have already installed this one on my pc.
but this feature installs ethereal version 8.15, instead of upgrading an
already existing ethereal file.
i wonder if it is possible to upgrade ethereal version 8.19 with the H.323
decoding-feature.

hey it would be great if someone could help me out.
thanks..

http://www.gmx.net