Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Weird Cisco packet?

From: "McNutt, Justin M." <McNuttJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:42:34 -0500
One more time (I guess that table isn't very useful without the headers):

====
                                        Topology Table
====
PORT  IP_ADDR          SEG MAC_ADDR          CHASSIS BKPL         LOCAL
CURSTATE
SLOT                   ID                    TYPE    TYPE         SEG
----
0 /0  128.206.95.254   0   00:04:dc:a0:98:00 75      enetFastGigEnet true
heart
beat
1 /2  128.206.95.252   281 00:80:2d:97:61:fe 48      enetFastGigEnet true
heart
beat

My apologies if the table gets mangled on its way through the Internet...

--J