Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capture Problem

From: MAGOUTIER Beatrice <beatrice.magoutier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:19:34 +0200
Hello,

I just install ethereal 0.8.19 on a Sparc Solaris 2.8, whith libpcap 0.6.2,
tcpdump 3.6.2, and ucd snmp 4.2.1
When I try to execute a capture, I receive a message "The capture file
appears to be damaged or corrupt"
and "Message: pcap: File has 1002293768-byte packet, bigger than maximum of
65535"

I have no problem with the older version ethereal 0.8.10

If anyone have an idea, thanks for help.

Best regards.
Béatrice