Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Frame Relay question.

From: "Georgios Papadopoulos" <g17mayo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:15:59 +0100
Hi,

I've noticed that Ethereal handles Frame Relay encapsulated packets, my question is how does ethereal figures out that the captured packet is Frame Relay? is that done by libpcap or is it an additional functionality of wiretap?

Libpcap has a method pcap_datalink() that returns the packet encapsulation type but I could not find a frame relay type defined in that method.

Anyone, any ideas?

Regards,

George P.