Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capture Filter in Ethereal

From: "Kerwin Teong" <eng80276@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:05:51 +0800
Dear All,
    I was trying to capture packets from wireless users in the network. As a result, I resorted to trying to filter the packets by comparing the 1st three bytes of the the MAC address with the IEEE OUI (e.g. Lucent Technologies' OUI is 00:60:1D) and hope to capture packets coming from hosts with Lucent Wireless LAN cards.
    However, I have problems defining this filter _expression_ in the CAPTURE filter. I have looked in the tcpdump manual but was able to decipher this. Anyone who knows how to solve this can care to enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,
Kerwin.