Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] loading MIBS

From: "Giles Scott" <gscott2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:01:23 +0100
Title: loading MIBS

Hi

I am running ethereal on RedHat 7.1, compiled with UCD-SNMP support (UCD-snmp version 4.2.4), Ethereal help about shows Compiled ,with UCD SNMP 4.2

snmp.conf (mibfile 8030root.mib (Alteon MIB)
Using snmpwalk I can walk the Alteon MIB, but when I do a packet trace Ethereal does not decode the OID.

What am I missing (probably a silly question) ?

Cheers

Giles Scott
Alteon WebSystems