Ethereal-dev: Re: SV: [Ethereal-dev] What's changed with operational dissection?

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:27:29 +0100
Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi Richard,

Well maybe there is but it's not working anymore. See this snippet from
main.c line 2819.

sorry - it's a recent addition to svn - it probably didn't make it into the last release.

Shouldn't fprintf(stderr, ...) be replaced by g_print(), since, on the
Win32 platform, don't work?

Probably ;)

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>