Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to NCP dissector

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:11:47 +0200
I will fix and send an update tomorrow. Sorry, I typically build on Windows and test on Linux but missed this one. Haven't compiled this module on Linux in a while.

Greg

>>> gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/18/2005 5:07:59 PM >>>
Compiling packet-ncp-sss.c on Linux with gcc 4.0.2 produces these warnings:

packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'sss_string':
packet-ncp-sss.c:494: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
packet-ncp-sss.c:554: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'dissect_sss_request':
packet-ncp-sss.c:637: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:640: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:649: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:654: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:664: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:667: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:673: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:676: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:581: warning: unused variable 'msgverb'
packet-ncp-sss.c:580: warning: unused variable 'attribute'
packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'dissect_sss_reply':
packet-ncp-sss.c:717: warning: unused parameter 'func'
packet-ncp-sss.c: At top level:
packet-ncp-sss.c:44: warning: 'hf_sss' defined but not used
packet-ncp-sss.c:456: warning: 'align_4' defined but not used

--gilbert