Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to NCP dissector

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:07:59 -0500
Compiling packet-ncp-sss.c on Linux with gcc 4.0.2 produces these warnings:

packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'sss_string':
packet-ncp-sss.c:494: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
packet-ncp-sss.c:554: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'dissect_sss_request':
packet-ncp-sss.c:637: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:640: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:649: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:654: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:664: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:667: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:673: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:676: warning: passing argument 6 of 'sss_string'
makes integer from pointer without a cast
packet-ncp-sss.c:581: warning: unused variable 'msgverb'
packet-ncp-sss.c:580: warning: unused variable 'attribute'
packet-ncp-sss.c: In function 'dissect_sss_reply':
packet-ncp-sss.c:717: warning: unused parameter 'func'
packet-ncp-sss.c: At top level:
packet-ncp-sss.c:44: warning: 'hf_sss' defined but not used
packet-ncp-sss.c:456: warning: 'align_4' defined but not used

--gilbert