Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Sun solaris ethereal trace not opening in linux

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:24:48 +0200

> is it a bug ??? please comment
>
> Thank you

Hi!

Sending the same question to both Devel and user list isn't a good idea. The people who are able to help you will usually subscribe both lists and will get annoyed (like me) to have to read the same question twice.

Now repeating to send the same question after about two hours again (and again to both lists), you'll make it most likely to annoy people again (like me).

And exactly that people (who are probably now annoyed) might be able (well, I'm not) to answer your question.

You may have a look at: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html for "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way"