Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Sun solaris ethereal trace not opening in linux

From: Atif Rasheed <atif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:23:22 +0500
Hello all,

Please help me in this regard. I have taken a trace on a Sun Solaris
machine ver 5.8 . now when I copy it to my linux machine intel Pentium +
kernel 2.6.11, I receive this error.

"The capture file appears to be damaged or corrupt. (pcap: File has
1459617792-byte packet, bigger than maximum of 65535)"

is it a bug ??? please comment

Thank you
--
Atif Rasheed