Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with H.323 dissector(s)

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:55:20 +0200
Martin Regner wrote:

> Hi,

> I think that I have found where the problem with IRR is that the per_callinfo SEQUENCE OF SEQUENCE is OPTIONAL in the ASN.1 specification, but not in the InfoRequestResponse_sequence table in
> packet_h225.c

There is another error in the IRR/PerCallInfo stuff. The H.245
TransportAddress has a problem deciding what kind of address it is. I
haven't been able to find out why, the ASN.1 and the dissector seem to
agree about optionality and stuff.

See attached capture file containing one frame with the problem.

--
Andreas Sikkema