Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ANDing ip.addr no longer works?

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:37:04 -0600
I just noticed that under the summary window both the src and dst ip addresses display correctly but if you look at the expanded info in the decode the src and dst both reflect the src address. Is this the fix that you just checked in?

Greg

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 2:18 PM, Ian Schorr wrote:

> I noticed that the latest CVS seems to have a quirk - ANDing ip.addr
> display filters works differently than it used to.

There were a couple of bugs in the IP dissector, at least one of which
was probably recently introduced, that, among other things, caused the
"ip.addr" field not to be set correctly.  I've checked in a fix for
both of them.

I suspect that's the problem; it's not related to ANDing.