Ethereal-dev: Re: Re: [Ethereal-dev] new release?

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:24:33 +0200
Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> [...]

One thing that is missing in H.225 dissector today is decoding of H245_Control in H.225.
You just see the octets - not the tunneled H.245 messages.

There are some samples in the captures attached to the following
message.

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200308/msg00170.html

bin00005.bin
frame 30 - parallelH245Control_item