Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] PER dissector

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:15:09 +0200
Hi,
  would not it be better not to show length indicators and axtension bit
if the internal PER fields displaying is switched off?
I think it can disply all possible information in the "expert" mode and
it should look very similar to ASN.1 definition in the "user" mode.
  Is not it better to set default value of
per.display_internal_per_fields to FALSE? I think for most of  users is
the "user" mode enough and more readable.
  What is your opinion?

 Regards,
   Tom