Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Please rename

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:18:00 +0200
ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 22.08.03 08:48:58:
> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:35:56 +0200
> From: "Gisle Vanem" <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Ethereal-dev] Please rename
> To: <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I'm using a single makefile for building with MingW and
> all objects are put in the same './MingW_obj' dir.
> This works fine except there are two file.c; one in
> root and one in ./wiretap/.
>
> So instead of having an explicit rule for ./wiretap/file.c,
> I would be glad if you renamed it to ./wiretap/wtap-file.c or
> something similar.
>
> --gv

Hi List!

Renaming of file.c would solve another problem I discovered, too.

The MS Visual Studio debugger gets confused, when trying to debug something in this file.c, as it will always use the infos from file.c in the root dir.

If one of the two files will be renamed, this issue would be fixed, too.

Regards ULFL
Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de