Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Please rename

From: "Gisle Vanem" <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:35:56 +0200
I'm using a single makefile for building with MingW and
all objects are put in the same './MingW_obj' dir.
This works fine except there are two file.c; one in
root and one in ./wiretap/.

So instead of having an explicit rule for ./wiretap/file.c,
I would be glad if you renamed it to ./wiretap/wtap-file.c or
something similar.

--gv