Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to NDPS dissector

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:41:19 -0700

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 10:31 AM, Greg Morris wrote:

I found a bug in the NDPS dissector when defragmenting SPX packet fragments. This patch corrects the problem by keying off of the SPX info.

Perhaps the correct fix is to use "!spx_info->eom", rather than "more_fragment", as the last argument to "fragment_add_seq_next()", i.e. if "spx_info->eom" is true, it's the last fragment, otherwise it isn't.

(I seem to remember mentioning this a while ago, although I don't have my mail archives here at work - I'll check them when I go home.)