Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Updated enip dissector

From: "Joakim Wiberg" <jow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:18:23 -0500
Ok, here is the diff again now produced with "diff -uNr ethereal-cvs-tree
my-tree", and based on the latest CVS tree.

The unused variables must shoulnd't be there, they have been removed.

The stuff that have been fixed is malformed packets caused by unconnected
send and added support for connected class 3 data.