Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patch: packet-sua.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:34:24 -0700

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 9:12 AM, Niels Koot wrote:

I found out that the SUA sub dissection code I posted earlier contained the
following bugs:
- No sub dissection when the 'tree' is NULL
- Sub dissection data in global variables is not cleared.

The first bug is fixed by also parsing the parameters required for sub
dissection in case 'tree' is NULL and the latter by getting rid of those
global variables and using arguments to pass the sub dissection data.

The variables in "dissect_sua_message()" are static; do they need to be?