Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] IGMP v0 v1 v2 v3 dissector

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:52:48 +1000
Hi

Attached is a diff for packet-ip.c which removes all igmp stuff from that
file.

Attached are also the two new files : packet-igmp.[ch] which contains the
new complete dissector for IGMP
versions v0 v1 v2 v3.
The old dissector was very incomplete and this is basically a rewrite from
scratch.

The dissector has been tested for various v3 packets and some v2 packets.
I think the dissector works very well for v3 and v2
(and also v1, since the difference between v1 and v2 is trivial to verify
optically)

V0 has not been tested, and I have very little hope in ever attaining any
captures with this
now long obsolete version of the protocol.

Best Regards
    Ronnie Sahlberg