Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] major update of WSP dissector (preview)

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:20:36 +0200
Please add the following patch to the new packet-wsp.c (prevents do-forever
loop when an invalid parameter encoding in a packet occurs, very rare though
;^) thanks to line 3550.

3546-	if ((s = get_parameter (tvb, offset, &count))) {
3547-		proto_tree_add_text (tree, tvb, offset, count, s);
3548-	} else { /* An error occurred */
3549-		msg (MSG_WARN, "wsp: add_parameter: no parameter value
returned!");
3550:		return (offset + len); /* Stop processing */
3551-	}