Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch for RPC and new protocol: NIS

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 17:44:53 +1000
Hi list

Attached is a patch for RPC to allow (easier) decoding of arrays in RPC
based protocols.
rpc.diff

Attached is also a new dissector for NIS. Attached is a capture.
The NIS dissector depends on the rpc patch.
Only version 3 of NIS is implemented, easrlier versions of the rpc-spec was
not available to me.
All dissectors for version 3 of the protocol have been added.
I was quite surprised NIS was not implemented yet since it is not THAT
obsolete?

Note that one dissector for NIS Callback protocol is not completed.
I might complete this dissector later if I have time later.