Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: old_dissectors

From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:00:06 -0400
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 10:25:43AM -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
> 	packet-nfs.c

While we're on the topic, I do have a compiling (and partially working)
version of tvbuffified packet-nfs.c.  Since I have not had a chance to
work on it lately, should I post it for others to look at and possibly
fix?  The NFSv2/v3 decoding seems to work as it always did, but there
are issues with the NFSv4 (it doesn't crash, but doesn't behave
properly).

Mike.