Name: MP2T file parser crash
Date: December 29, 2015
Affected versions: 2.0.0
Fixed versions: 2.0.1
The MP2T file parser could crash. Discovered by Mateusz Jurczyk .
It may be possible to make Wireshark crash someone to read a malformed packet trace file.
Upgrade to Wireshark 2.0.1 or later.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™