Name: Catapult DCT2000 and IrDA dissector crash
Date: July 31, 2014
Affected versions: 1.10.0 to 1.10.8
Fixed versions: 1.10.9
The Catapult DCT2000 and IrDA dissectors could underrun a buffer.
It may be possible to make Wireshark crash by injecting a malformed packet onto the wire or by convincing someone to read a malformed packet trace file.
Upgrade to Wireshark 1.10.9 or later.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™