April 8, 2009
Wireshark 1.0.7 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code is now available.
In this release
Security-related bugs in the Profinet, LDAP, and CPHAP dissectors and the Tektronix K12 file format have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.7 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™