October 20, 2008
Wireshark 1.0.4 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X Intel 10.5, and source code is now available.
In this releaseSecurity-related bugs in the Bluetooth ACL, Bluetooth RFCOMM, PRP, Q.931, MATE, and USB dissectors, as well as the Tammos CommView file parser have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X Intel 10.5. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.4 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™