Wireshark 1.0.3 Released
September 3, 2008
Wireshark 1.0.3 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X Intel 10.5, and source code is now available.
In this releaseSecurity-related bugs in the NCP dissector, zlib compression code, and Tektronix .rf5 file parser have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
WPA group key decryption is now supported. A bug that could cause packets to be wrongly dissected as "Redback Lawful Intercept" has been fixed.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X Intel 10.5. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.3 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Go Beyond with Riverbed Technology
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™