Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Remote Capture in Wireshark of a server located in multipl

From: luke devon <luke_devon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 03:26:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the shared info.

I don't have a problem with run wireshark to capture real-time tcpdump traces from one server which is located in one hop away. No issues at all.
But my question is, how to take such a real-time tcpdump two or three hops away.

As I described in my first email,

I have SSH access to Server A, But I don't have SSH access to Server B.
Server A has SSH access to Server B.
So I need to capture real-time tcpdump of Server B, via Server A.

Regards,
Luke