Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Remote Capture in Wireshark of a server located in multipl

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:57:13 -0500

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 10:36 AM luke devon via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI

I want to run Wireshark in my local windows machine to pipe (to capture live traffic) remote Linux server's tcpdump. Following is the network setup.

My work station ---> Server A ---> Server B

* My workstation can ssh to Server A, But I can't access Server B
* Server A has ssh access to Server B
* I want (my work station ) to capture live traffic of Server B

All SSH are running on port 22. Can we use plink tool?

Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Luke.