Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Remote Capture in Wireshark of a server located in multiple ho

From: luke devon <luke_devon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:34:40 +0000 (UTC)
HI

I want to run Wireshark in my local windows machine to pipe (to capture live traffic) remote Linux server's tcpdump. Following is the network setup.

My work station ---> Server A ---> Server B

* My workstation can ssh to Server A, But I can't access Server B
* Server A has ssh access to Server B
* I want (my work station ) to capture live traffic of Server B

All SSH are running on port 22. Can we use plink tool?

Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Luke.