Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark and RTT

From: Simone Ferlin-Oliveira <ferlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:58:47 +0200
Hi,

I am trying to extract RTT values of a tracefile involving multiple TCP flows, but this
looks a bit tricky in wireshark. Could somebody give some help?
I have xprimented with tcp.analysis.ack_rtt and advanced option in the Y-axis scaling but the values are not convincing - or how does wireshark calculate them?

Thanks,