Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 87, Issue 16

From: Francis-CM Chan <francis-cm_chan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:52:31 +0000
Hi,

If I were going to do intensive analysis on numerous TCP flows, I would export all the relevant parameters by tshark into text tables with timestamps, then process and product all the necessary charts by other tools.

I do not see any graph export in vector format in wireshark either.

Regards
Francis Chan

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:48:26 +0200
From: Simone Ferlin-Oliveira <ferlin@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
Thanks!
In fact display. I want to export these graphs from wireshark as well, possibly as vectors.

On Friday, August 23, 2013, NITIN GOYAL wrote:

> BTW what kind of filters u r looking for?  Display filters or capture
> filters?
>
> here  r the links:
>
> http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/wireshark-filter.html
>
> http://wiki.wireshark.org/DisplayFilters
>
> http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureFilters
>

> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Simone Ferlin-Oliveira
> <ferlin@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'ferlin@xxxxxxxxx');>
> > wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> I am working with several TCP flows and I want for each of them to
>> visualize (and save the graphs in vectorial/uncompressed format):
>> RTT, window size, packet loss, throughput and flow completion.
>>
>> Could somebody point to a tutorial about filter in Wireshark?
>>
>> Thnaks,

Love the difference.
www.smartone.com

************************************ E-mail Disclaimer ************************************
This e-mail message (together with any attachments) is confidential to the addressee
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
Please also notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
The sender and the entity through which this message is sent therefore do not accept
liability for errors or omissions as contained in the message and any spreading of viruses
as a result of Internet transmission.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the sender personally and would
not bind any entity unless otherwise clearly stated and with the authority of the sender
duly verified.