Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark crash

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:50:16 -0500
On 12/29/2011 10:28 AM, Bill Meier wrote:
It looks like you've encountered a bug.

Can you provide the capture file causing the crash ?

If so, please file a bug report at bugs.wireshark.org and attach the
capture file.

You can mark the attachment as private if desired so that only the
Wireshark core developers will have access.

P.S.

I'm assuming that the crash is repeatable. Please include in the bug report a description of any particular sequence of actions required to create the crash.