Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark crash

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:28:17 -0500
On 12/29/2011 3:53 AM, Ofer Shaboy wrote:
Hi All

I have wireshark 1.7.0 (the issue occur also with 1.6.4) on WIN7.
When I try to hear a file sniffer I get an error:

ce[cid:[email protected]]

I uninstalled winpcap and wireshark and installed them again but still get the error.

Please advice

Ofer Shaboy

It looks like you've encountered a bug.

Can you provide the capture file causing the crash ?

If so, please file a bug report at bugs.wireshark.org and attach the capture file.

You can mark the attachment as private if desired so that only the Wireshark core developers will have access.