Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] issue with TShark "-T fields -e smb.path -e smb.file" trun

From: Guy other <guy.other@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:45:06 +0200
It is possible that for some reason the last char is sometimes changed to the TAB char.
This issue also happens with other letters not just 't'.
It happened with a .dll file which appeared as .dl and .key file which appeared as .ke

Guy

It looks like you have a tan indife rhe quotes.Does it really truncate it or has it converted the t to a tab ( which would be an escaped t in some shells and languages)?
Any other letters missing or just an ending t?

-kc