Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] issue with TShark "-T fields -e smb.path -e smb.file" trun

From: Guy other <guy.other@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:40:33 +0200
Thanks for the answer, I opened a bug, number 5470.

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 12:23:57PM +0200, Guy other wrote:

> When using TShark It sometimes truncates the last char from the path
> and file name.

Could you please open a bug report at https://bugs.wireshark.org/ so we
don't forget about this issue and include the details you provided in
the e-mail? Please attach the capture file that exhibits the problem
(no need to zip it on the bugzilla system). Thanks!