Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:15:07 -0800
I was able to stop the capture within WS, then I went to the Temp folder
and within my hex editor was able to Save as.  Of course, pcap was not
offered as an extension but I typed it in anyway.  Sure enough, it
took.  Then I went back to WS and opened that etherXXXXa####.pcap
file.  Basically, with its new extension, it looks identical to the
original WS capture.  I will now try to obtain a capture with the
password captured to see if I get any closer to determining who is
pulling this info.

Thanks