Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:16:36 -0700

From: "M K" <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:11 AM
To: "Community support list for Wireshark" <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

That is the question.  I am saying that some program (?) is capturing
my unsaved login info.  Then at a later point, when I start a WS
capture, that login info from the past is put into that EtherxXXXXa
tmp file.

What happens if you log into your ISP and proxy, wait let's say 5 minutes and then start wireshark? Do those packets still show up? what is their tiemstamp?

GV